Wednesday, January 25, 2012

a letter

Dear mr. president. I voted for you as did my wife. We believed "change" had to happen.
I am a life long democrat, I worked in campaigns both local and national. I applaud your decisive action regarding wall street. I that, I see the vision I had of the man I voted for.

But I implore you, please rectify the mistake made in the National defense Act bill. The language is obtuse, and it , in it's current form is not only unconstitutional but stands against all the values that made the republic.The detention of United States citizens and there possibility of no legal consul is horrifying

Sir, I will vote for you again. Please don't make it a vote of choosing the lesser of two evils.
It is your responsibility, as our leader to show the way. It is time to roll-back some of the powers that have been bestowed on the executive branch, rammed through without education of the public by your predecessor.

Please, don't fool me twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment